I have some very exciting news to share! I have not posted for a while....sad to say I have not even had the chance to play in paint for a while either...but there is a good reason! For the last 5-6 weeks I have been soaking in a colorful pool of monkeys, frogs, hearts, skulls (yes...skulls!), owls, an astronaut, a tree with vibrant flowers flowing from its branches as well as...let's see, what else am I forgetting... Oh paint drippings, peace signs, a dog, some monsters...and a crown! There! That does it! You must think I have been living in a fairytale book! Well, sort of....please tell me....do the activities below take place in fairytales?
1. Coffee is a MUST!
2. I caught my almost two year old girl standing IN in the toilet one day.
3. My other 3 girls play wii nonstop and have been watching Annie and Pippi Longstocking...let's sing together now...."the sun will come out...tomorrow..."
4. Laundry, laundry, laundry
5. Being the go to girl for "mom, I'll still hungry" for the 100th time!
6. Frantically preparing dinner - like 20 minutes before my husband is due home from work!
7. "Mom, Curran spilled her cereal AGAIN!"
8. "Mom, Macie won't leave me alone!"
9. Do I need to keep going?!?!?
Okay, enough, although I did NOT actually create a fairytale, I AM co-founder of a fun and clever line of wearables for babies and toddlers! One Cute Bebe! I teamed up with one fabulous woman named Cherie and together we created a fun, clever, one-of-a-kind collection of designs that will allow your babies and toddlers to truly express themselves! Cherie controls the manufacturing while I concentrate on the designs. After working together on various projects over the past 3-4 years, Cherie decided to contact me and invite me on an adventure that will take us to places we have never been before.
I truly hope that our adventure is a non-stop one! Please take the time to browse our website of wearables (http://www.onecutebebe.com/), spread the word and send us messages of hope...and lots of luck!
And don't worry....I am still doing mixed media art of course! Are you kidding?!?! Once an artist, always an artist...my creative spirit has never left my side. In fact, I feel more creative than ever! I will be digging back into my paints tomorrow as a matter of fact! I am truly looking forward to it!