Monday, May 18, 2009

First time in the real world...

Hi all! Sorry it has been so long since my last posting!!! I celebrated my birthday last Friday (5/15) and have been trying to get my act together and get back into create mode! I have my very first "meet and greet" Art event this Thursday night in Monument, Colorado! I will be the featured artist at an adorable store called "The Love Shop" in Monument, CO. I am a little nervous since I will have to go out there and actually mix and mingle with adults rather than my own kids (an 8 month old, a preschooler, a kindergartner and a second grader!) Wish me luck!!! Besides my art, I hope I have more to talk about than Dora and Scooby Doo!

I will certainly try and post again before I leave Orlando since I have a few photos to share of some recent creations!

xoxo,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment