Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mini Mixed Media Pendants...

I forgot to share a photo of my new little Mixed Media Pendants! What can I say...I got bored! I used to just place some of my digital artwork from my 100% graphic design days onto these pendants...but then thought...why don't I just be artful right on them! So I tried it and I really had a lot of fun with them! Of course this is just a sample of what some of them look like. I have about 5 or 6 other phrases that I used as well! I will be adding them to my Etsy shop sometime this week. I say sometime because baby Curran (my 18 month old girl that stays home with me all day) does not really care for mommy sitting at her desk AT ALL! She does not mind me painting and dabbling at the art table...but HATES it when I sit at my desk! Hmmm...what is she trying to tell me...




JM

No comments:

Post a Comment