Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back in the Studio...FINALLY!

Whew!  We are in our new house now, art camp is over, vacation is over, taking my girls to summer camps is over...time for me to create again!  I have had lots of inspiration around me and it is time for me to unleash my creative spirit so that she can SOAR!!!  I started a new series of paintings this week in my new home studio and I am super excited about them!  Take a peak...

My new home studio space is super bright!  PERFECT for creating!

"Meet Calypso"
16x16 Acrylic on Canvas


"In the Deep Blue Sea"
12x24 Acrylic on Canvas

"Carnival at Sea"
14x14 Acrylic on Canvas

Curran...she still loves to paint with mommy!


Summer is almost over!  My girls will return to school in just over two weeks and then it will just be Curran and I holding the fort down till chaos returns after school.  We hope to get a lot done during the school days...eat, drink, watch Yo Gabba Gabba, create!  Should be an easy schedule to keep huh?!?!?

Till next time...Be calm. Be strong.  Be grateful!

Live Artfully,
JM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment