Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love HOO you are...

18x18
"love hoo you are"

This canvas was created for a little girl named Sophie!
You can see that her baby stats are written within the leaves on the flower.
Enjoy Sophie!!!  I hope you LOVE IT!



Well...meet my newest product!  Lucy!


Back of Lucy...
The pocket on the back was left unsewn at the top so that it COULD
double as a tooth fairy pillow! (just an extra perk!)


Macie named her Lucy...and she belongs to Macie now so she can call her whatever she wants!

I will be creating a collection of these little owl pillows in all different colors (and sizes) and they will be available in my Etsy shop...and maybe Artistree Co-op.  I will let everyone know once they are available.  You can see that I am getting a chance to mix some of my mixed media techniques/style with fabric!!!  Needless to say, I am really having fun!

Living in creative bliss,
JM





1 comment:

  1. "ewe" are soooo creative Jennifer! I adore everything you do!

    ReplyDelete