Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Colorful Chaos...

"find your happy place"
10 x10 acrylic on canvas



Ahh...my new favorite!  I am in love with the phrase!
"life's purpose..."
12 x 16 acrylic on canvas


"unleash your soul"
12 x 12 acrylic on canvas


"love hoo you are"
18 x 24 acrylic on canvas


"flourish"
22 x 30 acrylic on canvas


My new bird bookmarks are now
available in my Etsy shop!

Yes...I have not posted in a while!  I have been busy painting, doing a little bit of sewing as well as keeping up with my graphic design clients!  Oh...and 4 kids and homework!  Whew!!!!  That was a mouthful!

Anyway - I wanted to share my latest creations with you!

I hope everyone is having a colorful week!

Live Artfully,
JM



1 comment:

  1. I love the "Love Whoo You Are" painting, how can I get a custom one? Thanks, Jessica Kaiser jessicakaiser2004@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete