Monday, September 20, 2010

Mom's Night Out Mixed Media Workshop


My next Mom's Night Out Mixed Media Workshop is just around the corner!  It is set for Saturday, October 9th at 5pm!  One of the other moms helped me decide which project to focus on for this workshop and so a whimsical Christmas sign it is!  Of course one does not have to do the same exact sign...but the use of paper, Mod Podge, acrylic paints, gel pens, watercolor crayons, wood, wire and ribbons is a must! One can create an angel, Santa, a snowman, just a tree, you name it!  I will have lots of on-the-spot creativity to offer!

The workshop is $40 per person and ALL SUPPLIES are included!  (Please click on the above image for more details!).  The deadline to register is Friday, October 1st so register soon!

You can register via my website at http://www.jennifermccully.com/ and then go to the events page.

I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Live Artfully,
JM

No comments:

Post a Comment